14-1 / #35532
Continuing to Make an Impact
Here’s a list of some things you can do upon returning home to wrap up your trip and use the momentum from your time abroad to be more missional in your everyday life.
- Spend time each day in prayer and continue to study your Bible.
- Share your story with your local newspaper and/or related blog sites.
- Blog about your experience.
- Attend a youth group and share the experience with others. You may inspire kids/teens to go on a mission trip in the future!
- Pay it forward. How can you be a blessing to others?
- Find a way to get involved in your community.
“Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.” 1 Chronicles 16:24